Motorized root canal treatment (Siroendo) and definitive filling with calibrated gutta percha (MTWO)
Motorized root treatment (Siroendo + Mtwo) and filling with calibrated gutta percha.
Endodontic treatment is to:
- eliminate what remains of living tissues infected or potentially infected inside the tooth (dental pulp).
- Well clean the inside of the tooth, by a mechanical scraping the inner surface of pulped channels (using endo files manual or mechanical), associated with a chemical irrigation with sodium hypochlorite, which is the most effective disinfectant.
- To form the canal until light apical foramen, using mechanized limes (systems NITI 1) so that the irrigation solution penetrates everywhere. Indeed she is “treating” the tooth.
- Dry the canal system
- Achieve shutter canal, often with gutta-percha heated or cold, linked to the walls with a cement canal (usually a mixture of zinc oxide and eugenol)
- Then it will rebuild the tooth, or with a shutter coronary if this tooth is not too dilapidated or by a recovery prosthetic (crown) if it is too dilapidated.
Dental cysts correction by resuming root canal treatment
Resume of root canal defective treatments
Our site has no external funding and does not accept or receive any funding from advertising.
This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify.
This site complies to the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.