Bridges & Crowns
The crown covers the visible part of the tooth. It is made solely of ceramics, or an infrastructure metal covered with ceramic. The crown is shown in the following cases : root canal, large filings, teeth, stained, teeth shattered, accident or misalignement of teeth or to correct an aesthetic problem.
The crown partially or fully covers the visible part of the tooth and protects it.
- We start by taking the imprint of the tooth or a model to prepare a provisional crown
- Size is part of the natural tooth
- We then took an imprint of the tooth and adjacent teeth that sends to the laboratory to ensure that the permanent crown is fully adjusted
- Produces provisional crown then we put it on the tooth cut to protect it
- After one or several fitting sessions, the dentist replaces the provisional crown by crown permanently ; check adjustment, shape and colour, then holds up, and restoring tooth function and appearance.
It may be that your tooth requires attention or special preparation, which will require longer sessions or more than two appointments. The crown is very strong and usually lasts ten years if it cares. It covers the tooth weakened and protects other damage. The bridge The bridge is an artificial replacement of one or more natural teeth. It is permanently attached to adjacent teeth (or dental implants).
We can recommend a bridge or bridges, if you are missing one or more teeth.
The bridge is an artificial replacement of one or more natural teeth.
It’s permanently attached to adjacent teeth (or dental implants). We can recommend a bridge or bridges, if you are missing one or more teeth.
To that we prepare the two adjacent teeth to receive a crown. The tooth replacement and the two crowns are manfactured in one piece that puts the dentist in the mouth permanently in cementing the adjacent teeth.
The bridge is permanently fixed and can not be removed unless there’s problem.
Why the bridge ?
- Bridges are very solid and with good care professionals, they usually last a decade.
- The replacement of missing teeth prevents other teeth to move, thus preventing problems affecting the jaw occlusions (alignement of teeth when it closes the mouth)
- The adjacent area may also be more susceptible to cavities and gingvitis
- Points to consider Beacause of the precision it require, it may be two or three long meetings.
The crowns may need repair or replacement after 10 years, according to oral hygiene habits and dental patient
The crowns and bridges are more expensive than other types of restaurants, because of the time and cost of materials used.
Bridgs & Crowns on implants
After healing is complete, the crown made individually for the patient in the dental laboratory is fixed to the implant. The crown can be either cemented or screwed to the implant. Implant-borne removable dentures are secured to retainers, which the patient can remove from the mouth for cleaning.
All ceramic Inlay & onlay
Inlay & onlay
Removable partial denture
It usually replaces several teeth. It relies in part on the remaining teeth, in part on the gums and underlying bone. A removable prosthesis usually requires a few days to adjust. Well done, it must be well supported.
1-Metal Chassis prosthesis
It is a basic metal (cobalt chrome molybdenum) rigid, based on both the remaining teeth and mucous membranes. The base metal serves as a support for supporting teeth resins in the location of Indentation. Advantages : Lightweight and small, stable, generally well supported. Less expensive than bridges Disadvantages : Leads a significant burden on the remaining teeth.
2-Resin Partial prostheses
It is a prosthesis made entirely of resin, with flexible metal brackets. It is rather reserved for temporary use.
Total removable denture
Total removable denture
No longer have any teeth, they shall be replaced by a prosthesis resin, which is based on the widest possible on the mucous membranes. Materials : the teeth of removable dentures are still in resin. It can exist in ceramic, but they should be avoided. The removable dentures usually require alterations from time to time. Indeed mouth, unlike the prosthesis, is alive and moving permanently, even if very little.
Removable dentures on implants
It is usually full prosthetic lower resin. Indeed hardly take these prostheses. To help we can put two implants (to the place where the canines were located). The prosthesis is connected to these implants either by snaps or by a slide, or by magnets.
Pressed Ceramic on metal
Our site has no external funding and does not accept or receive any funding from advertising.
This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify.
This site complies to the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.